2008-10-13

RUNWAY FOR LIFE

benefiting St Jude Children's Research Hospital.

THURSDAY #3

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT AND BOYFRIEND ROSS MCCALL.


NANCY O'DELL / DAISY FUENTES / JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT.

I always get Nancy and Daisy confused, to me they are almost the same person. Maybe because they both do a lot of Hollywood reporting work. Nancy looks like she's wearing Lauren Conrad's dress, it just seems too young for her. As for Daisy I've never been a fan of iridescent material on dresses, but she looks okay. Jennifer Love Hewitt almost always gets it wrong on the red carpet, poor girl doesn't know how to dress her body. She always seems to have a positive attitude though, good for her.

CYBIL SHEPHERD. That's such an ill fitting outfit, but the direction she was going in wasn't too bad.

HAILEY & HILARY DUFF / SELENA GOMEZ. I think they all look great, I can't really fault any of them. I always seem to root for Hailey, I like an underdog. Hilary needs to get back to her dark hair already, she was much more interesting that way.

Super cute dress, I like the scoop neck and the Grecian feel. You can never go wrong Greek style! I'm not sure how I feel about those earrings, I've never been a fan of that style.

JAMIE PRESSLY. Every time I see pictures of her I get a nervous shake on the inside. Her face scares me, I know it's harsh, but it's true. There's something very alienesque about it. Anyway, this is about her outfit, I think some high heels would have gone a long way with that dress.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

first off, love your blog. second, this picture of daisy fuentes catapulted me into action. i just had to share my disbelief. i can't believe this is daisy fuentes!!! the dress fits horribly. it makes me sad. she's a bit heavier now and with the droopy boobs, it just makes her look like she's trying too hard to look sexy. the jewelry, the hair, uh, everything...just bad. bring back the old daisy!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

^ I agree, she has changed a fair bit.