2008-09-29

BUSY MODELS SPRING 2009


MONDAY #1

CHANEL IMAN has been very busy this season, I would be too if I was a model your shelf life is only so long. Chanel has already walked around 40 shows, pocket the money while you can.


ONSTAGE / BACKSTAGE

The first black girl to walk to Gucci since the Tom Ford Era ended in 2005.








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATASHA POLY is one fierce model, she can make anyone retract and hide in a corner. Somebody needs to cast her in a horror movie.


ONSTAGE / BACKSTAGE







5 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

chanel is my current fav to grace the runways. she really captures your attention!

Petra said...

Yay you're back! This is a great collection of images from the different fashion weeks. Love love love!

Jessica Stam looks amazing! I definatly think you should do a post on her style... :)

x

Silvana* said...

chanel iman is just too skiny for me.

Elizabeth said...

I'm just happy to see some "new" faces (i.e. someone other than Giselle).

noname said...

I love a Natsha poly , adorable and always fab. although she does need a burger and some fries i love her FEROSH WALK ON THE RUNWAY.