2008-02-10

RANDOM POST - GRAMMYS PRE-PARTY

Photobucket

CLIVE DAVIS GRAMMY PARTY

LINDSAY LOHAN / ASHLEE SIMPSON & PETE WENTZ
Not sure about LL's dress but at least she's not wearing leggings. The gold shoes really save this outfit.

WHITNEY HOUSTON / RIHANNA
Poor Whitney, she still looks too skinny to me. I can applaude Rihanna for being daring, but I just don't like this dress.

DITA VON TEESE / FERGIE
Dita looks like she's off to get married, all she needs is a bouquet of flowers. I love this dress for Fergie, it's so different for her.

FANTASIA

Good choices in dresses, but I still dont' like the skunk hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BOARD CONTEMPORARY ART MUSEUM OEPENING

KATIE HOLMES / NICOLE RICHIE
I'm surprised Tom let Katie take such risks with her outfit, I like it though, well played. Nicole for me was the best dressed, she'll always be the best dressed doesn't matter where she goes or what she wears.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA & JORDAN BRATMAN
This outfit is so miss matched, the shoes the necklace the makeup....

LEONA LEWIS / ASHANTIPhotobucket

Omigod I love Leona, she has the most amazing voice ever. If anybody should be the next Whitney it should be her! I think this dress suits her so well and amazingly the color doesn't wash her out. And OMIGOD what happened to Ashanti? She looks like she has hair curlers in her hair, I'm not even going to get started on her hair.

Mahalo Fashion,
Jen

Comments Disabled, please leave on the post below.