2008-12-01

LINDSAY LOHAN IN BLACK

MONDAY
PART 4

I wonder what she's trying to tell us?












7 comments:

  1. that is so bizarre that she is wearing black all the time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of black... but she looks great, chic. And I pretty much love those fringe-ish boots.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black black black. Maybe she's trying to fall in fashion's good graces again?

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ as much as I like leggings, I doubt the fashion industry will fall at her feet for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow
    i love black but this is too much

    ReplyDelete
  6. why all black?
    but .. it suits her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chanel bag, is timeless!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful or your comment will absolutely be deleted.

If you are going to comment on an error made on a post please mention more then just that as I work hard to keep this blog going. Thanks.

Thank you for coming to Mahalofashion.com!