I wore my lace Nine West booties today, with my lace Prada bag.
love love love those lace dresses!
I give up I'm going to get some lace tights. I swore I'd only buy Prada but heck that's a fantasy!!!
I love love the lace trend, but well done.xoxo
the lace bracelets are fabulous and i love that song.xxx
I am going to get a lace shirt (at least) for xmas.juliet xxx
Lace is everywhere...now I really need some in my wardrobe! :)
^ It's easy to make your own too, especially the lace bracelets!
woaahh kelly osbourne is looking skinny!i love the outfits you've put together! x
i love the lace bracelet ... seems like a diy is in order!
outstanding roundup!!
I love this post, my love for lace has only increased since this trend first started..
Please be respectful or your comment will absolutely be deleted.If you are going to comment on an error made on a post please mention more then just that as I work hard to keep this blog going. Thanks.Thank you for coming to Mahalofashion.com!
I wore my lace Nine West booties today, with my lace Prada bag.
ReplyDeletelove love love those lace dresses!
ReplyDeleteI give up I'm going to get some lace tights. I swore I'd only buy Prada but heck that's a fantasy!!!
ReplyDeleteI love love the lace trend, but well done.
ReplyDeletexoxo
the lace bracelets are fabulous and i love that song.
ReplyDeletexxx
I am going to get a lace shirt (at least) for xmas.
ReplyDeletejuliet xxx
Lace is everywhere...now I really need some in my wardrobe! :)
ReplyDelete^ It's easy to make your own too, especially the lace bracelets!
ReplyDeletewoaahh kelly osbourne is looking skinny!
ReplyDeletei love the outfits you've put together! x
i love the lace bracelet ... seems like a diy is in order!
ReplyDeleteoutstanding roundup!!
ReplyDeleteI love this post, my love for lace has only increased since this trend first started..
ReplyDelete