I voted "London," because she looks really good in red.
Love her bangs!!
she is beautiful!love all her looks Jen! shes such a natural beauty.hope your well dear?muah!marian
^natural beauty for sureI'm well thank you for asking;)
She's so beautiful and stylish. Love her (^_^)
She is sooo beautiful, stylish too, so all her looks are great. I just don't like tokyo 1 because I really like her with bangs.
Please be respectful or your comment will absolutely be deleted.If you are going to comment on an error made on a post please mention more then just that as I work hard to keep this blog going. Thanks.Thank you for coming to Mahalofashion.com!
I voted "London," because she looks really good in red.
ReplyDeleteLove her bangs!!
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful!love all her looks Jen! shes such a natural beauty.hope your well dear?
ReplyDeletemuah!
marian
^natural beauty for sure
ReplyDeleteI'm well thank you for asking;)
She's so beautiful and stylish. Love her (^_^)
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo beautiful, stylish too, so all her looks are great. I just don't like tokyo 1 because I really like her with bangs.
ReplyDelete