2008-11-09

MY APARTMENT NEEDS A MAKEOVER...

SUNDAY #3

Some various pictures that were in my inspiration folder.

































Source:
Urban Outfitters, The Selby, etc

TODAY'S SONG:

26 comments:

  1. it makes me want to buy a house and decorate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging from the photo, it looks like you need to raid some flea markets, eBay and Etsy. Good luck! I don't know how Selby finds such eccentrics, all their apartments have that cluttered/creepy/cool/careless quality to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is Erin, from her designs and street style to her awesome new york loft, she is just the epitome of cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m moving next month. Amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo love the stacked photos and that trunk-esque dresser

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue furniture in the 3rd picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was wondering what happened to your order? i got a new kind of top now- with berriescoloured..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am going for the simple modern look now. i want to redo my bathrooms and bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love flowers. it's amazing how color brightens up a house and makes it feel warmer and more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm addicted to the selby, the colour palettes in these houses are amazing, the dreamers is a great film too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the books and records.

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this makes me wish i had an aprtment just so i could decorate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing these types of decorating shots. I doubt I could ever do anything similar!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it makes me want to decorate too!! hope your decoration turns out great and you could share!

    thanks for the sweet comment!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great inspiration, I will be using some of your ideas;)



    xCC

    ReplyDelete
  16. girl this is great inspiration.Looks like you like that jumbled thrown together for effect look! love the interesting pieces of decor and furniture.Try some thrift shops and flea markets for similar pieces for next to nothing in price.do let us know if you do re-decorate it ok!
    kisses,
    marian

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes great stuff, if only I had time and money to do a make over too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeah my house needs a makeover.
    great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i wish my room looked half as good as this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im still looking over these pics, great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love these photos! they are all very inspirational. you should check out a site called apartmenttherapy.com. i am seriously addicted to it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow i love how you have an inspiration folder for your apartment!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful or your comment will absolutely be deleted.

If you are going to comment on an error made on a post please mention more then just that as I work hard to keep this blog going. Thanks.

Thank you for coming to Mahalofashion.com!