she is totally stylish but for the black and white lace piece with the undie showing through.
I really like that first black cut-out dress on Gwyneth. Do you know who it's by?
i hate kate colored bag!!i love fluo but not like that!! and gwyneth really have a good stylist because she changed so much..... all her outfits are looking very good!!!i couldn't say that 2 years ago!
NO ONE is classier than Kate Beckinsale!
Sabrina - It's by stella mccartney fall 2008.
She LOVES that bag.
Gwyneth legs are great so I get why she is wearing these dresses! and I think Kate rocks that bag!
Secretista -Seriously!!
wow i love that green bag that kate has!!!!
Damn u Gwyneth - I'm jealous.I love Kate Beckinsale and her style but that awful green stam has to go.
Please be respectful or your comment will absolutely be deleted.If you are going to comment on an error made on a post please mention more then just that as I work hard to keep this blog going. Thanks.Thank you for coming to Mahalofashion.com!
she is totally stylish but for the black and white lace piece with the undie showing through.
ReplyDeleteI really like that first black cut-out dress on Gwyneth. Do you know who it's by?
ReplyDeletei hate kate colored bag!!i love fluo but not like that!! and gwyneth really have a good stylist because she changed so much..... all her outfits are looking very good!!!i couldn't say that 2 years ago!
ReplyDeleteNO ONE is classier than Kate Beckinsale!
ReplyDeleteSabrina - It's by stella mccartney fall 2008.
ReplyDeleteShe LOVES that bag.
ReplyDeleteGwyneth legs are great so I get why she is wearing these dresses!
ReplyDeleteand I think Kate rocks that bag!
Secretista -Seriously!!
ReplyDeletewow i love that green bag that kate has!!!!
ReplyDeleteDamn u Gwyneth - I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteI love Kate Beckinsale and her style but that awful green stam has to go.