Random outfit inspiration, that last one is kinda bittersweet cause I was offered a job working at Disney in the Epcot center in Orlando for a year, but I decided to cancel on them and stay here in Australia with my boyfriend ♥
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drew has transformed into such a hip chick the last couple of years, maybe it's all that hanging out with Cameron Diaz. I absolutely love all her outfits!
Mahalo fashion,
Jen
Comment Credits: la petite fashionista, SET, penelope, Jo, dianabobar, CountryGirl_CityLife , sara, Fabi, hannah, *** MeMiLy EdD ***, CHIC NOIR, Romeika, glamour girly, Tui, Barb, F.M., Dani, Emily ♥, fashionistakay, Belinda, Mrs Fashion
Photo Credits: Bmeink, facehunter
I think tattoos can be really beautiful, but i'd be afraid of regreting on it later. Drew looks so cool, indeed! I guess you're right, must be Cameron's good influence.
ReplyDeleteAnd taking such decisions based on love, i have been there;-) And i don't regret at all hehe
mmm i love the star tatoos
ReplyDeleted tats are all so cutesy!!!
ReplyDeletehaha
thanks for yr comment abt my bag and kitty purse=p haha
and it's great u found a bag in a thrift store!! doesnt matter if they belonged to someone else!!
(:
i agree with Romeika- tattoos can be beautiful, but i don't want to get stuck with something i'll later regret. where are you going to get the stars? i saw someone with tiny sporadic stars and from far away it looks like a cluster of moles (haha) but they were really cute!
ReplyDeletedrew is always so cute! i've seen her in tons of magazines lately wearing her white sunnies!
Although I don't have any, I do think tattoos can be really cool.
ReplyDeleteI think Sienna's tattoo is cool, but I'm not sure about going for something similar, as so many people have stars.
If I were you, I would go for something thats less of a "trend" seeing as you'll have to live with it the rest of your life.
I don't mean to sound rude, lol, but it would be cool to design one yourself and then you'd love it even more, no?
S xx
stars tattoos are my favourites too!!! i dont have any, but if i do i will have one of these!!!
ReplyDeletea kiss
and post your new one when you do!
KIra
Nice tattoos! ;)
ReplyDeletealthough i'm not into her style, i love drew barrymore! the last outfit is very cute though.
ReplyDeletei agree with discothequechic on the tattoo design, but stars are pretty cool too. i'd probably get like the cover of my favorite music album tattooed, maybe that's a little extreme but it'd be cool.
Get six stars.....as a souvenir of your time in Australia ;o)
ReplyDeleteI like the 4th picture of the star tattoo. Don't you like the Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham tattoo? They have the tattoos that are words that make a straight line. I think it looks so cool to have a couple of lines running down my arms LOL...
ReplyDeleteDrew's hair looks soo sexy va-va-voom in the second picture. Drew Barrymore's always been sexy.
I love the star tattoos. I'm thinking of getting one myself.
ReplyDeleteThe star tats are very cute - a friend of mine has three on her chest, but they're very cute. I might have to send you a picture of them. Don't worry - it's not a dirty picture. Might help with the inspiration!
ReplyDeletehugs,
gg
I just did a post of a girl with this huge tatoo on her back. Although big it is quite beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCheck it out.
And if I may, the 3rd one is way too commom. The first one is more delicate and way more creative.
I love shoulder star tatoo's, I think they look so adorable <3
ReplyDeleteTattoos are individual and say things about a person. I can't tell you which to get. Is there a reason you want to get four stars instead of three?
ReplyDeleteI like the first design, but they are all nice.
I LOVE DREW BARRYMORE CASUAL LOOK.
ReplyDeleteah, what a desicion to make and give up!
ReplyDeleteDrew Barrymore is always overlooked. She never tries hard and looks so casual and cool.
chandra - I've been thinking about what you said all day about the moles I hope mine don't end up looking that way from far away but I think all tatts from far might look a little odd, I'm thinking about getting it done in old fashion ink, but anyway if it's something I really want why not go for it I already have a tatt so I'm already inked for life. This will be the last one for a while.
ReplyDeletediscothequechic - I think the stars are classic that's why i'm going for it rather then designing something I might not have an interest in later on in life.
Secret Agent - I'm thinking of getting words done at some point I had a friend who had some german words on her, they looked so pretty.
i hope i didn't scare you!! i totally agree that if it's what you want go for it!! i really like (some) tattoos, but could never get one since i don't like the thought of forever. i wish i could get like a 3 year tattoo or something. haha
ReplyDeleteLovely tatoos!!
ReplyDeleteI can hardly stand pain. But I like the idea of tiny stars sprinkling the back/top of your shoulders as a tattoo! Grrr you're going to make me want a tattoo...Lol
ReplyDelete